1) Do you have any retail stores? LIV & Company is offered exclusively online at shoplivandco.com. We do offer a personalized boutique shopping experience and are available 6 days a week (Mon - Sat) to assist customers.
2) Where are orders shipped from and how long does it take? Our warehouse and studio are located in Carpinteria, CA. Orders are shipped within 24 hours via USPS or UPS, and normally take 3-5 business days to deliver.
3) How do I determine the best fit for myself and/or my child? Our apparel products are true to size for women and true to age for children. If you are still unsure, please contact us and provide the style(s) you'd like to order. We will then work with you closely to find the best fit.
4) I would like personal styling how can I sign up? When placing an order through our website, you can click the box for SMS messaging at checkout. By doing so, you will sign up for free unlimited personal styling that is normally valued at $10 a month. You can also contact us via chat at the bottom right corner of our website. We have a dedicated team of associates who can assist you at any time no paid subscription necessary!
5) Can I try a few pieces and return/exchange if they do not fit or suit my interest? Yes absolutely! For just $1, you can request a prepaid return shipping label for an exchange or store credit. Please note this step must be done when you place your order. When placing the first item to your cart, you will have the option to add $1 to your total order, which gives you credit towards one free return or exchange. The returns/exchange process is user friendly; however we are happy to assist if you need.
If you have any further questions or comments, please fill out the form below. Thank you!